Twitter Bootstrap has been a great front-end tools for most web developers. Especially for backend development, it saves us plenty of times and efforts. Backend usually doesn't need fancy design, hence, Bootstrap will be really handy to make the layout rapidly and reuse UI component easily.
Previously, we introduced a WYSIWYG Rich text editor for Bootstrap, this time, we have a new one called Summernote, labelled as super simple WYSIWYG editor. Inspired by Gmail and redactor, Summernote has a simple UI and is easy to integrate to your custom websites and backend server.
- Lightweight (js + css = 58Kb)
- Smart User Interaction (Easy to customize keyboard shortcuts)
- Support both Bootstraps 2 and 3.
- File upload, online video integration
- Easy to customize toolbar
- API for get & set code, destroy editor.
- Support oninit, onenter, on focus, onblur, onkeyup, onkeydown and onImageUpload callbacks.
SPECIFICATIONS & DOWNLOAD
- Official Website / Demo / Download
- Plugin Category: Rich Text Editor
- Requirement: jQuery Library and Twitter Bootstrap
- Compatibility: Modern Browsers, IE9+ (IE8 support coming soon)
- License: MIT License
Comments will be moderated and
rel="nofollow"will be added to all links. You can wrap your coding with
[code][/code]to make use of built-in syntax highlighter.