Check out the list, preferably with Google Chrome. Mind you, some of them are pretty addictive :)
- Untangle Position the blue dots such that no lines overlap. How quickly can you solve it? :)
- Z Type A Space Shoot'em'Up where you type to shoot. Made with ImpactJS
- Cube Out Remake of classic puzzle game Blockout (3D Tetris). Rotate and move polycubes to fill the space. If you complete a layer, it will disappear. Special tip: try pause ;)
- Sketch 3D Sketch in 3D with animating lines.
- Conductor Conductor turns the New York subway system into an interactive string instrument. Using the MTA’s actual subway schedule, the piece begins in realtime by spawning trains which departed in the last minute, then continues accelerating through a 24 hour loop. The visuals are based on Massimo Vignelli’s 1972 diagram.
- Bacterium A physics aquarium where you can create colorful and dynamic movement patterns.
- Ultra Neuron Pong Ultra Neuron Pong is a concept game based on the classic Pong game that we all know. This time however, the computer paddle is entirely controlled by a neural network. This computer brain is also a game element: you can shoot the neural net to dumb the computer down.
- Tank World A small 3d shooter and level editor
Buy domain names here