“Surfing the ‘net” has gone from being a novelty in the latter part of the 20th century to a major part of many people’s lives in the 21st. It’s growth doesn’t show any signs of leveling off.
More and more people going online is good new for website owners, but there’s a hitch. More and more new websites are going online as well, up to 1,000 every hour of the day.
That means more competition for any business that has an online presence or anyone planning on opening up and online store.
You can either build a stunning website or upgrade an older one to make it super attractive. But your efforts will be in vain if you don’t take advantage of new website-building technologies.
Being super engaging is not enough. To cope with or stay ahead of the competition a website also has to be flawlessly responsive.
Creating a flawlessly responsive website requires using one of the best WordPress themes that enables you to do so.
To find such a great WordPress theme without having to rely on an exhausting search requires a certain amount of expertise. The same expertise that made it possible to compile this list of 10 top WordPress themes for 2022.
This enormously popular WordPress theme’s 40+ core features give its users easy access to a host of powerful site-building tools and design aids. It is the biggest WordPress theme of them all, and once you’ve seen what it can do for you, you will agree that size matters.
- BeTheme is a responsive, extremely flexible theme that has the tools you need to create websites that will outperform the competition
- Be’s library of 650+ customizable, responsive and UX friendly pre-built websites make creating even relatively complex websites quick and easy
- The intuitive Live Builder gives users access to a remarkable collection of powerful page-building capabilities
- Be’s WooCommerce Builder is a delight with its shop and single product page layouts and multiple customer-centric options
- The Muffin Builder, Header Builder, Shortcode Generator, and a ton of design options give users the flexibility they need to build what they want
BeTheme is Elementor ready, it is periodically updated, and its users receive free lifetime updates. Click on the banner to learn more about what Be’s 240,000 satisfied users already know.
Total is an all-inclusive, developer-friendly WordPress theme that is loaded with tools and options that are guaranteed to provide the flexibility you need to create anything you can envision.
- A key feature is an extended version of the popular WPBakery drag and drop page builder
- Total’s users can work with the WordPress Customizer to adjust any main theme setting and view the corresponding change
- Users have easy access to 500+ live customer options, customizable building blocks, and other options via Total’s Theme Panel
- The Templatera feature lets users save page layouts and designs for future use
- Users have quick access to Total’s template library with its selections of quick start section templates, post entry cards, and quick-import demos
Total has been put to good use by more than 48,000 happy customers. Click on the banner to learn more about its many robust website-building features.
3. Avada Theme
Huge sales figures can usually be interpreted as a positive measure of customer satisfaction, which suggests that the more than 450,000 customers that have made Avada the #1 best-selling theme of all time will tell you that this WordPress theme will be an excellent choice for creating a website that will leave your competition in the rearview mirror.
- Avada’s Fusion Core, with its multiplicity of website-building tools, addresses the all-important website characteristics of attractiveness, responsiveness, and performance.
- Avada’s Fusion page options and Fusion theme options combined with more than 50 design elements make website-building speedy and fuss-free.
- 40+ single-click importable demos can be customized to match your wildest vision – without coding
- The Dynamic Content System gives you total control over your design
This #1 best-selling popular theme is responsive, optimized for speed, and 100% WooCommerce ready. Click to learn more about what Avada has to offer.
Uncode is a creative WordPress theme that is cut out for creating portfolio, blog, magazine, and eCommerce sites.
- Uncode’s key features include 550+ Wireframe section templates, an enhanced page builder, and a specialized WooCommerce builder
- Users have the ability to create replicable headers, footers, and content sections for integration into site pages as they build their websites
Uncode can claim in excess of 80,000 sales to date.
Woodmart’s users and reviewers will tell you that it is the most reliable and dependable eCommerce theme they have ever come across.
- Woodmart can boast of a wealth of website-building features including some not found in most eCommerce themes
- There are attractive selections of special pages, templates, premade websites, and shop and product display options
Check out Woodmart’s landing page and you’ll understand why this theme is one of the top 10 themes for 2022.
TheGem is often referred to as the Swiss Army knife of WordPress themes. It is an ideal theme for building business and eCommerce websites.
Key features include -
- 400+ beautiful pre-built websites and templates you can use for any purpose
- 300+ premium pre-designed section templates; a website-building game-changer that will speed up your workflow
- best frontend page builders WPBakery and Elementor designed with easy editing & customizing in mind
- an impressive collection of WooCommerce shop templates
Thinking about creating a WooCommerce site? It would make the most sense to select a WooCommerce-oriented theme to build it.
- The Rey theme is fully integrated with WooCommerce
- The popular Elementor page builder is the page builder/editor of choice
- A selection of Elementor widgets is also provided together with Ajax Navigation and Filters designed to ensure exceptional performance on mobile devices
Rey is fully responsive, SEO friendly, and developer friendly as well.
Impeka is a shop-building theme that is easy to work with yet has an abundance of features that advanced designers usually expect a premium theme to have.
- Impeka offers 3 page builder-editors: Elementor, WPBakery, and Gutenberg
- Websites created using this impeccably designed WordPress theme are guaranteed to be fast, responsive, and SEO friendly.
Using Impeka does not require any web design or coding skills.
With this multipurpose Elementor WordPress theme’s superior flexibility at your fingertips you can easily create a website that serves any purpose or business niche.
- Litho-built websites are fast, responsive, and SEO friendly
- Users have access to a wealth of home pages, creative elements, and templates
- Slider Revolution is included in the package
- Litho is 100% eCommerce ready
As a Litho user you can be assured of receiving excellent support.
A popular WooCommerce theme at a bargain price is worth a close look. In addition to a library of 110+ ready to customize shops, XStore places at your fingertips –
- The WPBakery and Elementor page-building capabilities
- A Single Product page builder, a Header builder, and a Live Ajax Theme option
- A nice selection of product features and product page layout options
- $550 worth of premium plugins
XStore is responsive, super flexible, and SEO friendly.
There are the vast number of cool WordPress themes on the market. You might be tempted to simply take a chance and select a theme that promises it can do anything and everything and hope for the best.
Or if you have a ton of free time on your hands, you might elect to take a deep dive and compare a variety of great WordPress themes against one another.
The approach that makes the most sense is to seek out expert advice on what you should be looking for in a theme and what some first-rate candidates would be.
That is precisely the approach taken to compile the list of 10 top websites you see here. Also, if you are bargain hunter, click here to find attractive WordPress coupon codes Happy shopping.