Twitter Boostrap is gaining a lot of attentions nowadays. Just a few weeks ago, a new major version of Bootstrap was released and bundled with a lot more features. Bootstrap is the most comprehensive front-end framework to date and it's really useful for rapid prototyping and great tool for backend/CMS.
Personally, I have been using it as the layout of my CMS, it saves a lot of times fixing cross browsers layout issues and as well as eleminate or reduce the layout design time. Everything is predefined, from grid, responsive, to UI elements such as buttons, notification, table, form and other components. We just need to put everything together.
One more thing, if you don't like Twitter Bootstrap's default theme, you can visit my previous post, all about Twitter Bootstrap Goodies.
- WYSIHTML5A beautiful WYSIWYG HTML5 web editor. It has a quite comprehensive configurations and events to adapt to your needs.
- ColorPickerThis plugin allows you to add color picker to field or to any elements. It supports multiple color formats.
- DatePickerFrom the same author of color picker, Datepicker allows you to add to field or to any other element. It also can be used as a component and supports multiple date formats.
- TimePickerYou have a date picker, and you definitely will need a time picker as well. This time picker plugin allow you to easily select a time for a text input using your mouse or arrow keys.
- jQuery File UploadA HTML5 Ajax Based file uploader. Honestly, I played with it before, and it's actually not easy to implement. To be fair, I was trying to set it up in a different way. Otherwise, basic implementations are fine. It also has a documentation with many examples.
- DataTablesThis DataGrid is actually quite similar to the one in Fuel UX. It adds sorting, pagination, search and many other useful features to data table.