I managed to find top 8 image sliders with amazing and impressive transition effects. Almost all of them have more than 10 to 20 cool builtin animated transitions. Beware though, some image sliders are too advanced for your browser (especially Internet explorer) might not able to run it.
- TN3Gallery Supported Transition: Fade, Slide, Blinds and Grid.
- RoyalSlider RoyalSlider is responsive jQuery image gallery and content slider with touch support. It doesn't have too many fancy transitions, but all that he has look very smooth on desktop and mobile devices.
- SkitterSupported Transition: cube, cubeRandom, block, cubeStop, cubeHide, cubeSize, horizontal, showBars, showBarsRandom, tube, fade, fadeFour, paralell, blind, blindHeight, blindWidth, directionTop, directionBottom, directionRight, directionLeft, cubeStopRandom, cubeSpread, cubeJelly, glassCube, glassBlock, circles, circlesInside, circlesRotate, cubeShow, upBars, downBars, hideBars, swapBars, swapBarsBack, random, randomSmart.
- Wow SliderSupported Transition: Blast, Fly, Blinds, Squares, Slices, Basic, Fade, Ken Burns, Stack, Stack vertical and Basic linear.
- Slider.jsSupported Transition: Circles, squares, circle, diamond, vertical sunblind, vertical open, clock, horizontal open, horizontal sunblind, fade left, opacity, simple, zoom in, zoom out, flip, card flip, rotate and scale in, rotate and scale out, top fade, skew flip, left, top, oblique.
- Flux SliderSupported Transition: bars, zip, blinds, blocks, concentric, warp, slide, swipe, dissolve, blocks2, bars3D, cube, tiles3D, blinds3D, turn.
- Nivo SliderSupported Transition: sliceDown, sliceDownLeft, sliceUp, sliceUpLeft, sliceUpDown, sliceUpDownLeft, fold, fade, random, slideInRight, slideInLeft, boxRandom, boxRain, boxRainReverse, boxRainGrow, boxRainGrowReverse.
- Avia SliderSupported Transition: diagonal blocks, winding blocks, randomized blocks, dropping curtain, fading curtain, fading top curtain, fullwidth fade slider, direction fade slider.
- SliceBox SliderSupported Transition: Interesting, you can make your own transition by specifying slicesCount, disperseFactor, sequentialRotaion and sequentialFactor.
- Smart GallerySupported Transition: fade in, blind, appear, fill in, explode, jumble, rising bars, falling bars, paint, diagonal, crunching bars, slide in.