Also, CSS3 animation has been a popular topic due to the rise of CSS3 even though not all browsers support it yet. Webkit browsers support CSS3 animation pretty well, firefox is getting into it. Not IE, except version 10.
- jQuery TransitThis jQuery plugin extends the functionality of jQuery animate and added CSS3 features such as rotate, skew, scale etc.
- Transform.jsIt's a jQuery plugin but it extends the functionality of animate() and css() methods. You will able to execute a series of animation with CSS3 properties.
- Paper.jsPaper.js is an open source vector graphics scripting framework that runs on top of the HTML5 Canvas. It offers a clean Scene Graph / Document Object Model and a lot of powerful functionality to create and work with vector graphics and bezier curves, all neatly wrapped up in a well designed, consistent and clean programming interface.
- JSAnim jsAnim is a powerful, yet easy to use library for adding impressive animations to websites, without sacrificing standards or accessibility. Weighing in at just under 25 kilobytes, jsAnim packs a lot of punch for such a little application.
- AnimatablePure CSS3 animation solution. Here you can see the demo of all the possible animations you can use.
- Animate.cssanimate.css is a bunch of cool, fun, and cross-browser animations for you to use in your projects. A pure CSS3 animation library with predefined animation sequences.
Comments will be moderated and
rel="nofollow"will be added to all links. You can wrap your coding with
[code][/code]to make use of built-in syntax highlighter.