- FlexiGrid Lightweight but rich data grid with resizable columns and a scrolling data to match the headers, plus an ability to connect to an xml based data source using Ajax to load the content.
- Resizable columns, height and width
- Sortable column headers
- Can convert an ordinary table
- Ability to connect to an ajax data source (XML and JSON[new])
- Show/Hide Columns
- Accessible API
- Load grid from XML or attach to an existing HTML table
- Each column is typed
- Edit cells with a suitable editor, according to the column type
- Possibility to declare a list of possible values for the cells of a column
- Built-in validators for data types
- Insert and remove rows
- Open Flash Chart integration: render charts from the grid data
- Callbacks for all events
- CSS BAsed themes
- Resizable Columns
- Sorting & Various datatypes
- Support for XML, JSON and arrays as data sources
- Event handlers & user API
- Multilanguage support
- TableSorter tablesorter is a jQuery plugin for turning a standard HTML table with THEAD and TBODY tags into a sortable table without page refreshes. tablesorter can successfully parse and sort many types of data including linked data in a cell.
- Multi-column sorting
- Parsers for sorting text, URIs, integers, currency, floats, IP addresses, dates
- Support secondary "hidden" sorting
- Small code size
- Variable length pagination
- On-the-fly filtering
- Multi-column sorting with data type detection
- Smart handling of column widths
- Display data from almost any data source
- Scrolling options for table viewport
- jQuery UI ThemeRoller support
- Dynamic creation of tables
- Ajax auto loading of data
- Hidden columns
- Adaptive virtual scrolling
- Extremely fast rendering speed
- Supports jQuery UI Themes
- Configurable & customizable
- Column resize/reorder/show/hide
- Pluggable cell formatters & editors
- Support for editing and creating new rows.
- Grouping, filtering, custom aggregators, and more!
- Full keyboard navigation
- Grid from jQuery UI (coming soon) The jQuery UI Team is proud to announce that we are building a rich, fast grid widget that will enhance an HTML table with data linking, sorting, paging, filtering, row selection, and inline editing. Well, it's not yet released but it will be anytime soon.
Comments will be moderated and
rel="nofollow"will be added to all links. You can wrap your coding with
[code][/code]to make use of built-in syntax highlighter.
Thanks for share.
Awaiting your response. Thank