Any WordPress theme you select has its advantages and its limitations. The best of the bunch typically give you more of the former and very few if any of the latter.
Finding a top WordPress theme among hundreds and hundreds of lower quality products can be a challenge. It can require more than a little perseverance on your part.
Thereâ€™s no shame in taking an easier path however, and the purpose of this article is to put you on that path.
Here youâ€™ll find 12 of the top WordPress themes on the market as we head into 2021. One that will meet your needs may immediately stand out. Or, you may have to give 2 or 3 of these cool WordPress themes careful consideration before making a choice.
Thatâ€™s certainly better than having to sift through hundreds of great WordPress themes before finding a gem, and then wondering if you could have done better.
You should like what you see here, so why not give it a try?
1. Be Theme
With its 40+ impressive core features, BeTheme stands out from the others in terms of size. BeTheme is tops in performance as well. At least thatâ€™s what its 200,000+ sales to date would indicate.
Thereâ€™s insufficient space here to describe every one of Beâ€™s core features, so weâ€™ll summarize several of the highlights, such as â€“
- The library of 600+ prebuilt websites that ensure that any project youâ€™re planning will get off to a lightning-fast start. These professionally-crafted pre-built websites are customizable, responsive, and cover all the major industries, many small business niches, and all the popular website types. They are also modern and attractive
- Beâ€™s Muffin Builder, Admin Panel, Shortcode Generator and Shortcode Library provide maximum design flexibility while eliminating any need to write code.
- The Layout Generator will come in handy when you need to design a website page from scratch
- Youâ€™ll also find a wealth of color, font, grid, header, and other design element options.
Click on the banner and check out the pre-built websites and everything else BeTheme has to offer.
When you read or are told that a WordPress theme was designed for perfectionists, you might rise to the challenge or decide that it will be way too complicated to work with.
The only challenge with the Total WordPress theme might be in attempting to test it to its limits. As far as complexity is concerned, working with Total is quite straightforward, and if there are features you donâ€™t plan on using, you can disable them.
- Totalâ€™s Dynamic Template Function gives you plenty of design flexibility, regardless of how you intend to customize a layout.
- The Theme Customizer gives you even more flexibility by allowing you to change colors, fonts, and other design elements.
- The page builder of choice is the popular WPBakery, plus thereâ€™s a host of page-building models and pre-made demos to select from.
This drag and drop theme is WordPress plugin and WooCommerce friendly.
3. SKT Themes
In terms of flexibility, customer support, and appearance the SKT Themes stands out from the crowd. Not only these but also the all themes offered by SKT Themes are good in performance and faster in speed.
If you are facing challenges to build a professional website then we suggest getting your website up and running within an hour by utilizing All Theme's features.
The major highlight of All themes is that it offers more than 276+ premade templates along with more than 8 premium plugins. Moreover, some basic highlights of SKT Themes are
- It is well tested with major WordPress plugins including slider revolution, contact form 7, NextGenGallery plugin, Gutenberg Editor, Yoast SEO, and many more.
- To customize every layout you will find various flexible options. You will find an option to modify the fonts, color, theme color, theme language, design elements, and much more at an ease.
- You will find that most of its themes are crafted using the most popular page builder i.e. Elementor also they also work best with other drag and drop page builders too.
Click on the banner to learn more about the advantages of adding Avada to your design toolbox.Â
4. Avada Theme
The number of sales can be a deciding factor in that it tends to attest to a themeâ€™s popularity, and by extension its performance.
Assuming Avada has the website-building features youâ€™re looking for, and it almost certainly does, it just so happens its 450,000 users make Avada the all-time WordPress theme best-seller â€“ a factor that is definitely in its favor.
- Avadaâ€™s website building materials feature single-click demo imports and a large and impressive selection of design elements.
- The drag and drop Fusion Builder, Fusion Theme Options, and Fusion Page Options enable Avada users to create websites quicklyÂ
- Better yet, Avada is only going to improve, and as it does you can expect to receive every update free of charge.
Click on the banner to learn more about the advantages of adding Avada to your design toolbox.Â
TheGem has the website design features you need to create smoothly-performing websites without writing code. This premium WordPress theme is easy to set up and remarkably easy to use.
- TheGem WP theme includes more than 400 premium pre-built multi-page and onepage websites and templates with flexible customization optionsÂ
- Available for Elementor and WPBakery page builders
- With extended WooCommerce tools & features for best online shopping
- A large selection of TheGem blocks (pre-designed web-page sections) is also included in the packageÂ
TheGem has a 50,000 strong customer base and can boast of a 5-star rating.
This pixel-perfect multi-use popular theme is an excellent choice for creative types and agencies, and for creating small business websites as well.
- 80.000+ sales to date has made Uncode a top selling ThemeForest product
- Uncodeâ€™s WooCommerce Custom Builder ensures that customers will experience a satisfying experience when visiting your online shopÂ Â
When you visit the site be sure to check out Uncodeâ€™s showcase of user-built websites. Be prepared to be inspired and impressed.
6. Rey Theme
Rey is a modern, lightweight, and innovative WordPress theme that features an impressive selection of design elements.
- Rey is easy to set up and use and features a library of professionally-crafted templates.
- Taking advantage of Reyâ€™s powerful Elementor, WooCommerce, and WordPress integrations will take your website building competence to the next level.
Rey is SEO and developer friendly and its features include SVG support.
Kalium was created with the more advanced WordPress users in mind, but beginners can create professional-looking sites with it as well.
- Kalium offers a large selection of professionally-designed demos and design elements that can be imported with one click and put to immediate use
- Slider Revolution, WooCommerce, WPBakery, and Elementor plugins are included at no cost.Â
- Kalium is responsive, WordPress plugin and SEO friendly, and GDPR compliant.
If youâ€™re spending an excessive amount of time answering those pesky repetitive questions, and customers complain about their wait times on the phone and your siteâ€™s FAQ page, this might be a good time to invest in KnowAll.
This knowledge base theme for WordPress â€“
- Gives useful and detailed answers to customers 24/7
- Offers related content suggestions to queries
- Provides customers with a search feature to help them formulate their questionsÂ Â
Customers will appreciate what KnowAll does for them and your business will benefit.
Pofo will be an ideal choice for individual creative types as well as agencies. Itâ€™s also a great choice for bloggers and for creating portfolio sites.
- Pofo-built sites will be fast-loading and SEO optimized
- Key features include WPBakery and Revolution Slider along with 150+ pre-built design elements and impressive selections of home and demo pages
- Pofoâ€™s user support is first-rate.
This thoroughly modern WordPress themeâ€™s trendy demos and creative design elements and templates have earned it accolades.
- With Hongo, youâ€™ll find yourself in a great place if you plan to use it to create a blogging site or an eCommerce store.
- Impressive selections of premium plugins and WPBakery shortcodes come with the package
- Product-related features include quick view, compare, wish lists, and catalog mode
- Hongoâ€™s documentation is excellent, and the customer support is first class.
This top WordPress theme focuses totally on WooCommerce, and it is highly recommended for anyone whose next project will be an online store.
- The selection of 100+ good-to-go shops could well be XStoreâ€™s most exciting and impressive feature
- Other key features include $500+ worth of premium plugins, a full Ajax shop, a Single Product page builder, and a WooCommerce Email Builder
XStore can claim more than 20,000+ sales to date.
With Typer in your toolbox you can spruce up your blogging site or create a powerful multi-author platform. Front-end publishing, article searches and bookmarks, and recommendations for liked articles are among its many useful features.
- Typer is Gutenberg and Elementor compatible
- You can use Typerâ€™s beautiful user profiles and multiple article layout designs to smarten your site
- Other useful features include activity feeds and weekly digestsÂ
Typer is a 5-star rated theme.
2020 has been a tough year for many but if you select one of the above listed top WordPress themes, it should revitalize your mood and put you in a good place to take whatever website design challenges youâ€™ll encounter in the New Year.
We hope you enjoy your shopping experience.