There are those who pass up the opportunity to invest in a multipurpose theme under the assumption that it is a “Jack of all trades, master of none” product. They assume that if a multipurpose can help them build a website to their exact requirements, it’s pure luck.
So, they search for a specialty theme or build their website from scratch, which can sometimes require a fair amount of coding.
Their assumption is in fact a false one. Flexibility and customizability are features that most multipurpose themes. The top of the line themes typically have these features in abundance.
The odds are from extremely good to excellent that a top-tier multipurpose theme, like those presented here, can take on virtually any website-building task you throw at it; and do it well.
One place where multipurpose themes shine is their ability to offer their users a wealth of design ideas, options, and project starting points. BeTheme, with its library of 500+ websites and 40+ core features, provides its users with all the tools they need to build virtually any website they can envision.
These 500+ pre-built websites:
- Are notable for their coverage; 30+ industry sectors, a wide range of small business niches, and the complete range of website types.
- Are customizable
- Feature built-in UX features that save designers a good deal of time and effort
- Are attractive designs and feature well-designed layouts
Other key BeTheme core features include
- Muffin Builder page builder and editor, Admin Panel, Layout and Shortcode Generators
- A host of design options and elements, header, footer, and grid options, and shop page, blog, and portfolio layouts
Click on the banner to learn more about BeTheme and see why it is among the top 3 best-selling themes in the world.
A top multipurpose theme cannot only enable its users to design a multiplicity of different websites; but do so easily. While Total is rich in flexibility and customization features, first time users have no trouble using this theme, nor do advanced users experience any problems when putting this multipurpose theme through its paces.
Key features include:
- A user-friendly building block approach; including blocks supporting Revolution Slider, WooCommerce and other plugins.
- Large and varied selections of pre-made Demos and Builder modules for ease in layout design and page building
- 500+ styling options for ease in customization
- Front- and back-end editing and drag and drop page building.
Total is developer friendly as well and supports a base of 43,000 happy users.
3. Avada Theme
Flexibility is key to giving a multipurpose theme the design range and versatility its users have every right to expect. Avada does not disappoint. This multipurpose theme’s robust framework and design elements, aids, and options enable its users to build anything they want.
- The tools needed to get the job done are located in Avada’s Fusion Core tool center.
- 40+ single-click importable and customizable demos get projects underway quickly
- Page layouts and options are designed to give users total control over website content and the website-building process
- Theme options eliminate any need for coding
- Avada is built for speed and is fully responsive, gives its users full access to popular plugins, and is WooCommerce-ready.
To learn more, simply click on the banner.
A theme’s user-friendliness depends in part on providing the right tools for the job. That is never a problem with TheGem with its 45,000 satisfied customers.
- This ultimate multipurpose toolbox features more than 400 pre-built websites and templates to address every purpose and cover every niche.
- The toolbox also features 300+ pre-designed section templates that can be easily combined plus WooCommerce templates for online shops.
Click to find out more about TheGem, the bestselling WordPress theme on ThemeForest.
Creative types love Uncode. It’s easy to see why. Just visit the site and browse Uncode’s showcase of user-built websites. You’ll be impressed and inspired.
- Uncode is ideal for agencies, artists, and bloggers
- This pixel-perfect theme’s features include 70 concepts to get you started and 400+ Wireframes templates to help you complete your project.
- Uncode’s Frontend Editor makes website building easy by letting you design in real time
- With 60,000+ sales, Uncode is an Envato best-seller
Click to learn more.
Kalium is yet another easy to work with multipurpose theme. While it’s ideal for portfolio and blog website building there is really no limit as to the type of website you can create with this theme.
- Kalium is 100% responsive
- All the popular WordPress plugins are supported
- WPBakery, Slider Revolution, and WooCommerce plugins are part of the package
- Customer support is excellent
Click on the banner and see why 35,000 clients have selected Kalium.
This easy to work with theme brings with it an added element to your website building experience. It brings to the table several features that enable you to design outside the envelope.
- Dynamic scrolling
- Unique animations
- Ultra-dynamic parallax effects
Movedo is fun to use and you can use it to create websites that absolutely rock!
Click on the banner to find out how.
Hongo’s selection of one-click importable demos, store layouts, page styles, and creative content pages is eye candy for builders of WooCommerce stores, company websites, and blogging websites.
- WooCommerce features include product search filtering and product comparisons, wish lists, product videos, and much more.
- WPBakery and Revolution Slider plugins are included in this clean and modern multipurpose theme.
- Hongo is optimised for fast loading speed and search engines also.
Click to find out more.
A multipurpose theme is your best bet when you want a tool that designed to help you build whatever type of website you may have in mind.
Not every multipurpose theme can guarantee to do that however; which is why you want to search extra hard for one that will definitely deliver.
That is why we have put together a selection of top-tier multipurpose WordPress themes that will never let you down.