Time for a roundup for all the jQuery plugins that have been on the wild for a few weeks. There are getting more and more jQuery plugins coming out just to meet your special needs. In this post, I particularly like Sausage contextual pagination, I think it's a brilliant ideas!
Here you go, pretty sure some of them will be really useful.
- TN3 Gallery TN3 Gallery is a full fledged HTML based customizable jQuery slideshow with slideshow, transitions and multiple album options. Compatible with all modern desktop and mobile browsers. Powered by jQuery.
- Sticky Sidebar This jQuery plugin allows you to set a number of sidebar or floating boxes that follow the user down the page as they scroll. The plugin uses absolute positioning calculated from the original css and offset to either the closest positioned parent or to the document. The plugin has been tested in IE6-9 and all the other major browsers.
- Waypoint Waypoints is a small jQuery plugin that makes it easy to execute a function whenever you scroll to an element.
- Thumbnails Navigation Gallery In this tutorial the author is going to create an extraordinary gallery with scrollable thumbnails that slide out from a navigation.
- Sausage UI for contextual pagination Sausage is a jQuery UI widget for contextual pagination. It complements long or infinite-scrolling pages by keeping the user informed of her location within the document.
- Diagonal fade Diagonal fade is a jQuery plugin allowing you to easily specify direction, fade-in, fade-out, and a host of other options to a grouping of elements. All you have to do is import it, specify the container to which the group of items resides, and poof, you're off and away.
- jRumble jRumble is a jQuery plugin that rumbles, vibrates, shakes, and rotates any element you choose. It's great to use as a hover effect or a way to direct attention to an element. You can control the X, Y, and rotation range, the speed, and event trigger for the rumble.
- Image Len Use this jQuery plug-in to add lens style zooming effect to an image
- Backstretch Backstretch is a simple jQuery plugin that allows you to add a dynamically-resized background image to any page. The image will stretch to fit the page, and will automatically resize as the window size changes.