I always complaint that there is no good datetime pickers for mobile devices. Well, there are many date picker, but almost non of them are optimised for mobile or too pricey to use. I almost want to create one from sketch then I found this - AnyPicker.
AnyPicker is created by CuriousSolution who also create a jQuery DateTimePicker too. AnyPicker is a fully customizable picker for Mobile OS. Finally, there's one that are created for mobile! It's not just an ordinary date time picker, with configuration you can easily transform it to date picker, time picker, date time picker, star rating picker, country picker, currency picker......
It's bundled with 3 different themes - iOS, Android and Windows Mobile themes. It's free for personal use and you do need to buy license at a reasonable price.
- Supports Touch gestures.
- Native UX & Performance.
- Dyanamic theme based on Mobile OS.
- Different specially crafted to fully utilise the feature in iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
- Comes with pre-built pickers - date, time, date time, month-year, star rating, currency and country pickers.
- Supports different layout - Dialog box, relative, inline, popover, fixed-top & fixed bottom.
- Supports RTL, Localization.
- Cross platform: Will work great in iOS7+, Android 4+ and Windows Phone 8. It supports Chrome, Firefox, Opera & IE+ on both desktop and mobile.
- Callback events for data manipulation.
- Documentation is included in the download with many examples.