If developing web application is one of your skillsets, you definitely need to check this out - Toolbar.js. Toolbar.js allows us to create tooltip style toolbar easily with a few configurations to tweak the toolbar. You can change its alignment, styles and define the toolbar list. Toolbar.js also works well with the famous Twitter Bootstrap.
- Straightforward implementation with simple options
- Can run as many toolbars as required
- Toolbars can be attached to any element required
- Toobar icons are easily customised through the popular twitter bootstrap framework
- Toolbars are responsive and follow the element on resize