Get a chance to know Invoicera
Invoicera is focused in providing state of the art online invoicing and billing, project time tracking and expense tracking solution. In addition, small and medium enterprises, freelancers, service providers etc. can create and send invoices/estimate online without keeping a track of invoices/estimates manually. This prevents users to maintain the stack of invoices and facilities easy payment tracking so that payments can be easily received from clients and thereby reducing the payment collection cycle. Invoicera has won thousands hearts with its invoicing functionality ranging from effective client management to effortless time tracking. Invoicera has a complete list of invoicing features and advance functionality.
Some unique features of Invoicera
- Multiple language and currency support- this feature helps you to create and send invoices to your clients in their respective language and currency. You can create invoices in 11 languages and also prefer the currency for your clients in which you want to invoice them.
- Send invoice to multiple contacts- you can send invoices to more than one by adding multiple contacts as secondary contacts. For multiple businesses this feature is a boom.
- Recurring Invoicing into Auto Billing- this is very helpful when you have to send the identical invoices to the same clients at specific intervals.
- Send invoice as an attachment- sending invoice as an attachment or PDF gives a very positive impression about you business to the clients and also reflects the professionalism.
- Expense tracking- this unique feature of Invoicera helps you to keep a track on all your project’s expenses so that they can be added to the invoice and allow you to get fully paid by your clients.
- Late fees payment- Invoicera gives you the option to charge late fees from the defaulters. It is just one click away and you can add late fee charges in the invoice and get paid in either percentage terms or in a fixed amount.
- Multiple Payments gateways- Invoicera supports numerous payment gateways and this feature helps you to make your payment quick and easy. You can let your clients pay by multiple online payment gateways such as PayPal, Authorize.net, Google Checkout and many others.
- Invoice Scheduling- This features helps you to send your invoice on your set date and time across your clients. The scheduled invoice would be automatically sent to your clients on the set date and time.
- Customize your invoice Template- Invoicera offers template customization feature that allows you to change the look and feel of your invoices as per your requirements.
- Data back-up- In Invoicera, you can keep a back-up copy of significant data on your system. Moreover, it gives you an option to refer to the exported whenever required.
The prize for lucky winners
Queness Blog in association with Invoicera is offering 5 subscription of Invoicera classic package for six months absolutely free to the winners of the contest.
To participate in the contest is quite simple, you just need to follow these easy steps and come closer to victory.
- Write a good comment that why you would love to win
- You also have a chance by tweeting this: win a free state of the art online invoicing and billing plan from @invoicera @quenesswebblog
Points to remember:
- The winners will be randomly selected at http://www.random.org/ and will be informed immediately.
- Fill your name and e-mail address correctly because the winners will be contacted via e-mail only.
- The contest is open till 29th Dec and the winners will be announced on the same date.
- Post your comment before the contest ends since any comment after due date will not be considered for the prize.
We have our winners!!!
You will receive a confirmation email very soon :) Thanks for your participation and congratulation to you all :)