TextExt is a jQuery plugin that provides extra functionality and enhancement to text fields. The core design principle behind textExt is modularity and extensibility. Each piece of functionality is separated from the main core and can act individually or together with other plugins.
You will able to add autocomplete, tags, ajax, filter etc to your existing text field without the need of intensive HTML modification of existing code. TextExt is well-documented with usage and examples to help you to setup your TextExt script in different scenario.
- Tags: facebook-like tags support
- Autocomplete: Show list of suggestion of possible input.
- AJAX loading: Load and submit text field data.
- Placeholder text: Can be used as label for text field. A default value is displayed and clear it when it's on focus.
- Filter: Limit the input the text field will accept.