Vex is one of its own kind. I have seen many modal windows but nothing like this. It's lightweight, highly configurable and easy to style as well. One of the cool features - it replaces browsers' native popup dialogue such as alert and confirm dialogue boxes. It can be made to work responsively and it's supported on mobile decices.
- Lightweight, under 7kb minified & 2kb minified + gzipped
- Highly customisable and extendable behaviors
- Support theming
- Support custom animation
- Can be used to replace native alert, confirm, prompt and login dialogue boxes.
- Open multiple dialogs at once and close them individually or all at once
- Built in CSS spinner for asynchronous dialogs
- Methods and Callback events such as