- SlabTextSlabText splits headlines into rows before resizing each row to fill the available horizontal space. The ideal number of characters to set on each row is calculated by dividing the available width by the CSS font-size – the script then uses this ideal character count to split the headline into word combinations that are displayed as separate rows of text.
- BaselineBaseline.js is a jQuery plugin that helps you to maintain vertical rhythm set by a typographic baseline, even when adding inline images with awkward sizes.
- FitTextFitText makes font-sizes flexible. Use this plugin on your fluid or responsive layout to achieve scalable headlines that fill the width of a parent element.
- jKernyApply kerny in web font!
- LetteringJSA jQuery plugin for radical web typography.
- JqISOTextThis plugin allow us to changing size of letters in text. It starts from one font size and increment or decrement to other font size. On that way we’re getting something similar to isometric projection.
- TextGradAdd gradient effect to text.
- Neon TextNeon light effect with this cool tutorial.