Divine Elemente is an Adobe Photoshop plugin, which is intended for WordPress themes creation from a template you created in Photoshop. It's a hasslefree PSD to WordPress Software. This is a Photoshop plugin (for Windows only) which is intended to save time (more than 90%) you would spend to create a WordPress theme. Today we are going to give 3 Divine Elemente Developer Licenses!
Divine Elemente lets you easily:
- create PSD templates with all necessary WordPress theme's elements;
- convert them into ready-made WordPress themes.
Thus, you can see that you can create more themes, and that means more money.
How Does It Work?
The workflow is rather simple, and the whole process comes to 4 DIY steps.
- Step 1. Create a basic PSD template with the help of the Layout Editor;
- Step 2. Design the template you prepared in Divine Elemente;
- Step 3. Convert your PSD into a WordPress theme;
- Step 4. Upload the theme and activate it on your website.
These 4 steps take less than 20 minutes of your time and depend only on your skills or on the template you have.
Example Themes created by Divine Elemente
Here you are: a few freebies by Divine Elemente team that were prepared specially for our website.
1. "Diablo 3" PSD Template
2. "Mass Effect 3" PSD Template
Also, you can easily download free WordPress themes and PSD templates from their Themes Marketplace portal.
What is the Price?
The regular price is $199, but now there’s a 10% discount offer provided for our website's visitors (coupon: WP4GU), so you can have the Developers license key just for $179.
Congratulation to the following winners, you guys have won a free copy of Divine Elemente Adobe Photoshop Plugin! You should receive an email with instruction soon. Thanks for your participation, make sure you stick with us because we have more awesome giveaway coming soon! :)
- Antanas Antaso